Blonde Formulations from Anita
Clairol Professional Lead Color Master
Professional blonding is an art form that can bring you great artistic satisfaction. There are 2 ways to achieve beautiful blondes, depending on how much lift you need to achieve the blonde you want. Choose the process that will get you there—single- or double-process blonding.
Lift 5 Levels with Single-Process High-Lift Blonde Shades
- Use on Natural Level 5 or higher for best results.
- On Levels 5 – 7, choose a shade with an Ash base to avoid any brassiness.
- Choose Clairol Professional liquicolor permanente for bottle application with liquid color:
- 12N/HL-N high lift neutral blonde
- 12A/HL-V high lift cool blonde
- 12AA-B/HLB high lift ultra cool blonde blue
- 12AA-BV high lift ultra cool blonde blue violet
- 12G/HL-G high lift golden blonde
- Choose Clairol Professional premium créme permanente for bowl-and-brush application with crème color:
- 12N high lift neutral blonde
- 12A high lift cool blonde
- 12GN high lift gold neutral blonde
- 12G high lift golden blonde