- Gabriel Samra has been synonymous with beauty and glamour for the past 15 years. Specializing in hair coloring, cutting, design and makeup application, Samra has developed a niche for creating scene-stealing, red carpet worthy looks. A versatile professional and owner of Gabriel Samra Hair Salon in Miami, Gabriel is renowned for extraordinary transformations achieved through the perfect balance of cut and color that accentuate natural beauty. For Gabriel, the beauty industry is more than an occupation, it is a passion. This natural curiosity and motivation drives him to continually innovate on cut and color methods to bring his clients the best results. In 2016, Wella Operations US LLC selected Samra as the Celebrity Stylist for The Rio Summer Olympic Games 2016 where he not only developed global hair trends for the Games, but also styled Olympians in Rio.
- With over eighteen years of experience in the beauty industry, Adrian Chew is a highly sought-after style expert whose work has been featured in print, television, and film. He has been awarded several honors of distinction. When Adrian isn’t travelling and fulfilling his many duties with Clairol Professional, he is managing his own thriving and successful salon, Artistic Designs, Inc.
- Anita Gutierrez was born into a family of European-trained stylists who worked side-by-side in their upscale salon creating elaborate coiffures for their clientele. Anita watched and learned from an early age aspiring to someday be a sought after stylist and educator like her mom. Her passion is hair color. She nurtured her passion for color, because there’s an artistry and creativity to it that you can’t get with any other salon service. Anita is 2013 Lifetime Achievement Winner, Clairol Global Ambassador, and Senior Colorist and Stylist for The Hair Lounge. She prides herself on training conceptual color designs to other artists, and showing them how to use color to accentuate cuts and create style design accents. A frequent Platform Artist at major trade shows, VIP events, Anita continues her salon work as Senior Colorist and Top Stylist at The Hair Lounge in Long Beach, CA.
- Ingrinette Pope graduated from Marinello’s School of Beauty in 1988 and pursued her dream as a hairstylist. In 1991, she started her amazing career with Clairol Professional as a part-time educator and soon a platform artist. Traveling to schools and salons, she educated on a variety of color classes and has worked at all the National Hair Shows, representing the brand. With her expertise and experience from Clairol Professional, she had the opportunity to help develop and launch Beautiful Collection Advanced Gray Solution. She continues her exciting career at Hair Action Hair Salon located adjacent to Beverly Hills. Ingrinette has been recognized both locally and nationally for her community involvement and dedication. She has participated in Project Angel Food, The AIDS WALK, The Walk for Diabetes, The Revlon Walk, The Pajama Project, GO RED Campaign, The American Heart Association and City of Hope.
- Julie Cornejo was originally trained at Vidal Sassoon and has been a stylist for over 20 years in the Los Angeles area. She has trained with various artists in color and cutting as well as being a platform artist for National shows and educating countless stylist and students. Her passion for mastering hair color has made her an expert in hair coloring techniques and challenges. She is very dedicated to continued education. Although she specializes in hair color, she is amazingly talented and experienced in cutting, styling, and other chemical services. Her approach as an educator is that you can never stop learning and pushing yourself to be better.
- Robert is an award-winning hair designer and salon owner with 26 years of experience in both the European and American modes of hair design. He is the owner and operator of Robert’s Coiffures-Del Cerro, CA, a full-service salon staffed by 15 designers and aestheticians. A platform artist for the International Beauty Shows in Seattle, Chicago and Los Angeles, Robert uses his global background to teach English and Spanish.